Monday, February 23, 2009

Express Yourself with One of these!

Here are some wonderful new lanyard designs that I have added to my store. What a great way to express yourself and add some character to your work attire.

Lanyards can be used for more than just ID badges. They can hold keys, bluetooth devices, eyeglasses, special event passes, and much more. You can choose a whimsical one to show your passions or an elegant one to enhance your work attire. If you don['t see one in my store that fits you, just send me a message and I can create a special one just for you.

Just click on photo to go directly to my Bonanzle Booth.
Karen
Karen's Artistic Touches

BeadForLife Lanyard


Colorful Butterfly Lanyard


Green glass Hearts Lanyard


Pastel Hearts Lanyard


Turquoise Blue & White Hearts Lanyard


Clear Glass & Silver Fashion Lanyard


RARE Snoopy Beads Lanyard


Floral Clay Beaded Lanyard

No comments:

Post a Comment