Thursday, March 26, 2009

How to you wear your ID tag? Do you use one of those ugly cloth badge holders? These beautiful beaded lanyards are a great way to show off your ID badge. You can have one to match every outfit. They are very comfortable to wear and do not pull on your neck like the heavier cloth ones.

I have lanyards made with gemstone beads, lampwork beads, glass beads, ceramic beads, and pewter beads. I have several flower designs, heart designs, and even animal designs. Some fo my best sellers include a yellow duck lanyard, ladybugs, pink pigs, breast cancer awareness, and Snoopy lanyard. I have new cancer awareness and gemstone lanyards coming soon.

I custom design all of my lanyards. I can even custom design one for you! Do you have a favorite color or a favorite animal? I can make you a beaded lanyard to fit you unique style and tastes. So if you don't see what you want, just drop me a note and I would be happy to design one specially for you.

All photos are clickable and will take you directly to my store.
Thanks for looking!
Karen
Karen's Artistic Touches

Minnie Mouse Lanyard - Also available in Mickey Mouse


Purple & Pink Lanyard


BeadforLife Brown and Natural Color Lanyard


BeadforLife Bright Colors Lanyard


Red Jasper Gemstone Lanyard


Sodalite Gemstone Lanyard

No comments:

Post a Comment