Thursday, January 22, 2009

Here are some of my newly listed items.

I have never used the Fimo clay in any of my lanyards yet but this artist is astounding. She lives in Israel and makes the most beautiful beads I have ever seen. So I bought a couple of sets to see if everyone else agrees with me. I still haven't got the other set made up, but it will be here soon. They are a little more expensive than my usual beads but I think you will agree that they are worth it. They are much lighter than the glass beads. So please let me know what you think.

Another new addition is the Easter egg and bunnies lanyard for the upcoming holiday season.

The Children's memory wire bracelet was made using some new bead caps that I just purchased. These give the catseye beads a beautiful lacy look.

My Valentine glass hearts were so popular that I sold all of them. Of course I am having difficulty replacing the beads so I found these beautiful Swarovski crystal heart beads. I think they look just as beautiful. So those of you who preferred the glass, be patient as I am trying to get more. And those who don'e may really like this crystal version.

For those cat lovers, I have added this purple cat lanyard. It is adorable with the little kittie lampwork beads and paw print beads.

As usualy, all photos are clickable and will take you directly to my store.
Happy Shopping!!
Karen

Kids Memory Wire Blue & Green Bracelet


Swarovski Crystal Heart Earrings


Animal Print Fimo Clay Lanyard ID Badge Holder


Easter Eggs & Bunnies Lanyard ID Badge Holder


Purple Kitties Lanyard

No comments:

Post a Comment