Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Heart You

I know it seems like Valentines Day is a ways away, but it will be here before you know it! I have just added 6 beautiful hand blown glass heart pendant necklaces to my booth on Bonanzle for only $8 each. Each one is a different color. You can't find a more beautiful and inexpensive piece of jewelry. The hearts are almost 2" long and 1 1/4" wide. They would be perfect for any age, from teen to adult.

The necklace is a velvet covered rubber with a silver plated lobster claw clasp and is adjustable from 18"-21". These are the only ones I have so once they are gone, that is it. Of course, if they are really popular I will try to get more in. But there is never any guarantee that I can get them.

I also offer free gift bags with every purchase in my booth. So you don't even have to shop for the packaging. I have many different types of organza and satin drawstring bags and even boxes in my booth.
Happy Shopping!
Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment