Thursday, January 29, 2009

I just recently had a customer request matching earrings for the Breast Cancer Awareness Angel Lanyard I have in my store. So I made them up and listed them.

I was going through my beads looking for new ideas and ran across some spare gemstones I had purchased. So I paired them up when possible and created these beautiful earrings.

I have also added some new Swarovski crystal angel earrings that are just adorable.

Just click on photo to go to my store.
Karen

Breast Cancer Angels


Tree Agate Gemstone Earrings


Yellow Opalite Gemstone Earrings (Color doesn't show up in photo)


Lemon Chrysoprase Gemstone Earrings


Cherry Quartz Gemstone Earrings


Blue Amazonite Gemstone Earrings


Blackstone Gemstone Earrings


Swarovski Crystal Angel Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment